How do you look at your family? How do you describe your relationship to family members? I came across some interesting family quotes and I’m sharing them with you:
1) The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
– Richard Bach
2) A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
– Charles R. Swindoll
3) If we abandon marriage, we abandon the family.
– Michael Enzi
4) I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
– Jet Li
5) A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss… That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.
– Brad Pitt
6) Families are like fudge — mostly sweet with a few nuts.
– Author Unknown
7) Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
– Cary Grant
8) “When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.”
– Erma Bombeck
The last 3 quotes, I hope, made you smile 🙂
Thanks to crosscards.com for the image