We have reached a time and age where people can make money without having to go out from their houses everyday, get in an office and work at least eight hours to make a living.
If you are one person who wants to earn as much as those with regular jobs without having to compete with so many in job interviews or you lack the credentials and qualifications, here’s good news for you: there are tremendous opportunities to earn from home! What’s great about this is that you don’t have to worry so much about being qualified to do the job. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you’re good to go.
In 2013 alone, thousands of people across the globe have become virtual millionaires overnight. Exactly how did they do it? Bitcoins– a digital currency with a value originating from 60$ have rocketed to 1000$ in a matter of months.
Exactly how does one earn from bitcoins? Here are 7 different ways:
- Earn bitcoins by accepting bitcoins as payment- If you are selling services or goods online, bitcoins could be a means of payment.
- Earn bitcoins by completing tasks on websites- This may take time, as you are going to visit sites with ads. By clicking on ads or simply watching video advertisements for a couple of minutes, you can actually get paid.
- Earn bitcoins from interest payments- You can lend your bitcoins to friends or to a lending site, with interest. You just need to trust your borrower and make sure that your lending site is reliable and would pay you on time, with the right interest rate you have agreed on.
- Earn bitcoins from “mining”- This is actually how bitcoins multiply, but it could be time-consuming. What you do is you look for bitcoin blocks from sites. When your computer discovers a new block, you can receive more bitcoins added to your account.
- Earn bitcoins by being “tipped”- This is for blog/ website owners. Just display your QR code or your bitcoin address and check everyday if somebody dropped a “tip” there! You could also do the same for your youtube videos. You can sign up for an affiliate program if you want to maximize your income by posting ads on your website or blog.
- Earn bitcoins by trading- This is actually buying and selling online, with the use of bitcoins. You buy a product online for a certain price and sell it at a higher price on your site.
- Earn bitcoins by gambling- This is not highly encouraged and may not work for everyone. By simply tying up with gambling sites, you can pay and get paid with the use of bitcoins.
You don’t have to use all of the seven ways mentioned above if you wish to earn from bitcoin exchange. For starters, you can master one or two—and then try the others which you think would work best for you. Bitcoin exchange is a proven means to earn online. Sure, there will always be risks involved if you want to get into the business but the time and effort you spend could very well be rewarded.