I’ve been meaning to share this for some time 🙂
Below is a short clip of our pet, Smoothy and guess what, she’s eating? Vegetables! And not just any vegetable, her favorite one is nothing less than the bitter gourd! That’s bitter gourd or ampalaya as we call it in our language 🙂
May this video make you smile today! And also remind us all to go ahead and eat our own share of vegetables. Let’s be healthy this year and always!
Last March 25, we switched the lights off and did our part in taking a simple step towards helping and promoting climate action.
As we switched the power off in our home, I realize there are so many things we can still do without power or electricity 🙂
My husband and I had a longer conversation as the TV and our computers were off. I also watched the beauty of the stars spread across the dark sky. Thankfully, we can still enjoy that here in our part of the world — safely and without pollution marring the view.
Our dog Smoothy seemed to enjoy our one-hour power free home as it meant she can nudge us for our attention for a bit of play time and we can respond to here sans the distraction of the TV, computer or gadgets.
The earth hour is good for the earth, for future generations. But it is also good in making us appreciate conversations, nature, time with our loved ones. Perhaps, we might just go for an earth hour once a month or even once a week 🙂
We have enjoyed having a dog around the house. With this experience, it has made me more aware and appreciative how animals can show affection and care to humans and even to other animals. And I came across this cool video of how a cat can becomes a hero in helping a puppy get back to safety.
Check out the video below from @GoHappiest Facebook page. Enjoy! And remember to be kind and helpful to others 🙂
It’s time for our latest giveaway! All you, dog lovers, out there will enjoy this giveaway! And while joining, perhaps you should also take time to consider getting a pet insurance. For those who would like to have their first pet or thinking of getting one more pet, you might also want to consider moving forward with pet adoption? Perhaps it’s time 🙂
Welcome To Our Illumacollar Dog Leash Giveaway~
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® is the #1 customer-rated pet insurance, and is there when you and your pet need them the most
- Healthy Paws® pays up to 90% of vet bills*
- Pet insurance helps you focus on giving your pet the best care without worrying about the cost
- Many human health-care techniques are becoming available for pet family members; however, these medical advances are expensive
- You can avoid unexpected vet bills and protect your family’s budget with pet insurance
- Pet insurance also does not cover pre-existing conditions, so it is important to sign your pup up early. Signing up early not only helps care for your pup with future illnesses and accidents, but lowers the cost for you too
- Every day, more pet parents are educating themselves on the importance of pet insurance- how it works, what it covers, and when they would need it
- Though only 1% of pet parents have health insurance for their pets, it is the fastest growing voluntary employee benefit
- With every free quote, Healthy Paws contributes money to the medical care of homeless pets
- Through the Refer-A-Friend program, participants earn $35 for every friend who enrolls with Healthy Paws. Visit the FAQ for more information
*Pet insurance, however, does not cover wellness care, such as regular vaccines, checkups, flea and tick or heart worm preventative, etc. not related to an unexpected accident or illness.
Onto The Giveaway~
1 READER WILL WIN AN Illumacollar Dog Leash
THIS GIVEAWAY IS LIVE AND WILL END ON 11/22 AT 7:00 P.M.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM, NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS AND HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR ANOTHER WILL BE CHOSEN
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
ENTER BELOW AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU~
Disclosure- The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery nor did I receive compensation. Only 1 prize per household. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.Contact Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org and see how I can promote/feature your product for you.