While we are glad with all the information and resources we are now able to access through the internet, we can not also deny the fact that those with criminal intent are also using the internet to target potential victims. Harmful material for young kids are also proliferating the net and can somehow land on these kids’ email addresses. But this bleak scenario need not mean that parents and family members can only stand helpless along the way. Parents and family members can and should do something about protecting the kids from any harm that may reach them even online.
All of us who love kids then (whether they are our very own or our neighbors) can be glad that there are services that can help us all care and watch over our kids’ safety online. KidsEmail does just that: it is the safe email service for your kids, for your family. With this email for kids, kids can have a safe email account which their parents can also monitor for their safety. Take note of all these cool features that come with KidsEmail:
- Remove links and images – you can have this enabled or disabled as needed.
- Control attachment types – you can choose which attachment types to allow (e.g. power points, pdf files, etc) on your kids’ email
- Offensive word filter – offensive words from incoming emails can be filtered
- Spam filtering – you can finally say no to inappropriate spam reaching your kids
- Template options – kids can change the look and mood of their account
- Activity logs – keeps a record when your kids log in including times they attempt to log in during restricted ones
More helpful features from KidsEmail:
- Mail monitoring – parents can receive copies of all incoming/outgoing emails should parents desire to
- The Mail Queue – allows parents to intercept emails that do not meet their safety standards. Parents can then approve or deny the email from reaching their kids.
- Contact Manager – parents can choose who to add to their kids’s contact list and deny or approve emails received/sent from/to anyone not found on the list
- Time Restrictions -parents can choose to restrict days and times of the day kids can log in. Parents can even ground kids from using their email for a span of time, a custom message from the parent will appear when they attempt to log in.
- Block Senders – should parents allow kids to receive emails from anyone, they still have this good option of blocking specific people from making contact with their kids by adding them to a custom blacklist
- No Ads – kids will not be bothered by ads at all when using KidsEmail
- Custom Mailbox Folders – kids can create their own mail folders to organize their emails
- GPS tracker – for kids who use KidsEmail’s free mobile app on a GPS enabled mobile device, parents can actually get a historical location of where there kids have been
I also have to say here that it’s so easy to use and definitely easy to add your kids to the system. Now, of course, nothing beats like trying KidsEmail for yourself and see how it works.
Try it for free for 30 days! No credit card required and when the trial period is over, you will not be billed nor will you need to cancel anything. Cool, huh? And should you decide to pay for KidsEmail cool services, know that it is also that affordable as well! For up to 6 email accounts, pay only 2.99 USD per month for an annual subscription! You will only be billed 38.95 USD annually for 6 email accounts. This is not a high price at all for your kids’ and family’s safety! Go ahead! Try it now for FREE for 30 days and follow it up with a subscription 🙂
Loving our family, loving our kids also means protecting them and keeping them safe in every possible way. Our love and protection for them must also extend to their interactions in cyberworld.