It may still be November but in my part of the world, Christmas songs are now starting to play in homes, in stores 🙂
Well, hearing these songs is well and good. These songs help to remind us to prepare for the Christmas season. Somehow, they bring in an atmosphere of hope, joy, love. And we all need that in every part of the world today.
I am fond of playing instrumental music as I work. And I am glad that I found this Christmas instrumental music selection on YouTube. I truly enjoy the Christmas atmosphere it ushers in. Listening to it even inspires me as work, as I write.
Below is the playlist. Enjoy!
It’s time for another giveaway and this time this is something that can give a smile to your kids 🙂
Who is ready for a MASSIVE kids themed giveaway?!
It’s MamatheFox’s 2017 Annual Holiday Gift Guide – Kids Prize Giveaway
Enter to win $870+ in kids prizes from various sponsors
24 prizes all to one winner!
Open to US only ♦ Must be 18+ to enter
Here is what (1) lucky winner will receive:
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations
If you would like to participate as a blogger or a sponsor in an event like this please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This November we have a giveaway that’s sure to benefit your dining table and your meals! And of course, you and the family!
Welcome To Our YHY White Porcelain Serving Bowl Giveaway~
Sponsored By YHY
Hosting a dinner party for family, friends or business associates is effortless if you have the right tools and by right tools- I mean the perfect dinnerware.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT~
- HIGH-QUALITY PORCELAIN: LEAD FREE & NON-TOXIC, FDA approved, resist crazing and chipping , durable beyond imagination. Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- UNIQUE STYLE: simple and elegant reliefs on the the decorated line around the edge, perfect compliment to any table decor or season. Let’s be the most unusual one. Isn’t it a special gift for your family or friends? Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
- VERSATILE SERVING BOWLS: 9.6-inch, depth: 1.5-inch, capacity: 30-oz, you can serve the whole family, perfect for big salads, pasta, soup, stew, veggies, fruit, one dish meas.No longer need a lot of bowls to hold more food, easy to save you table space.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: wide and shallow, which mean it could quickly cool the food, save your time to taste declious food. Easy to hold, a very nice weight to serve guests or pass to the next one.
- WHAT YOU GET: they are packed sturdy box with lots of padding for a snug fit, guarantee safe delivery. YHY will offer hassle-free replacement or refund for items in 30 days after delivery if you are unsatisified with the bowls.
ONTO THE GIVEAWAY~
1 READER WILL WIN A YHY [4} 9.6-Inch 30 OZ White Porcelain Serving Bowls
THIS GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO THE U.S ONLY
THIS GIVEAWAY IS LIVE AND WILL END ON 11/14 AT 7:00 P.M.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM, NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS AND HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR ANOTHER WILL BE CHOSEN
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
ENTER BELOW AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU~
Disclosure- The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household, per IP address. All entries will be verified. Void where prohibited by law. Winner will be contacted by email; Please add email@example.com to your whitelist. This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, or any other social media platform. Please contact Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org to see your product promoted here in a giveaway.
If you are not a homebody, it can be a struggle when the rain or the snow just takes over the day and you finally conclude that just this time, you will just have to stay home.
So what to do on such days? Actually, there are many things that you can do while at home but I’m just listing 3 here for starters 🙂
- Turn on your creative, artistic side. While you may not have paintbrushes to start painting, perhaps there’s a pencil in the home that you can start sketching with. You can even draw with a pen if you choose to. If there’s a musical instrument in the house, why not play a few chords, notes now? You can also just exercise your imagination and creativity by trying to write a short story or even a poem. And who says writing letters isn’t an exercise in creativity? Write some for your family, friends. If doing crafts is also something that interests you, then this could be the time to pick it up again. Perhaps you can even go ahead and continue that DIY project you’ve been meaning to do.
- Connect with friends and maybe do some online fun. This is the age of the internet and social media. Use this time to connect with friends and loved ones via email, chat or via social media. There are of course, games you can also play online. There are plenty to choose from. Just keep the balance between connecting to people and your own personal play time.
- Engage your mind. For me this means taking the time to read, not just the latest news but also commentaries, books. Watching a movie and then discussing it with your family afterwards I think is also one form of engaging our minds. I think it’s even a good idea to read or watch something that is not in line with your work so that you expand your perspective and views in the process.
Don’t let boredom kill you on a rainy or snow-filled day. You can still create, connect and engage 🙂